The met[LOG] data logger and its browser app met[APP] quickly and easily transfer your sensors weather data onto your network (LAN). The met[LOG] has an auto configuration via plug & play for the uncomplicated commissioning of serial Lambrecht weather sensors.
The browser app is integrated in to the met[LOG] for easy visualisation of the current climate data in your sensor network. Met[APP] displays instantaneous values from your Lambrecht meteo station, exports measured values stored by the met[LOG] and can be used to configure the met[LOG].
- Real-time access to measurement data via integrated web server, visualised in your browser with met[APP]
- Data management includes wind speed, wind direction, humidity, air temperature, air pressure, global radiation and precipitation
- met[LOG] calculates trends and patterns, and automatically performs corrections based on altitude and air pressure
- Thanks to its digital outputs the met[LOG] immediately issues a warning or raises an alarm
- Plug & play auto-configuration by the push of a button allows full working capability within seconds
- Various combinations are possible: 7 interfaces allow connection of 4 analog and 3 serial sensors
Data Sheet – LB-95800 met[LOG] Data Logger