The hardware and software components of your weather station and our Skylink-pro online system have been designed to work together seamlessly in one integrated platform allowing you to:
- assess current weather and local and regional forecasts to make critical operational decisions;
- create historical management reports for legal compliance, dispute management and trend analysis;
- create windrose maps to help you visualise wind patterns on a site, analyse trends and make informed management decisions;
- minimise downtime with real-time email, telephone or text alerts to advise you of any change in conditions, allowing you to take timely action. A follow up alert gives you the all clear to resume business as usual;
- access partner site weather data - a must for managers of multiple sites.
Contact us today to start building a bespoke modular web portal to best serve your industry-specific legislative needs.
Graphical Data Display - Wind Rose data is available to display Wind Activity over a given period of time, and allows users to quickly and accurately review data relating to Wind Speed and Wind Run.
Multi-Site Platform - Data from multiple sites can be centralised and shared, creating an instantly accessible information network. A system of Alerts and Warning Alarms can be set, to provide an early warning system,
Historical Weather - With the ability to store data long term, Skylink-pro allows you to create historical management reports and analyse weather trends and the impact these may have had on your business.
Skylink-Pro is further enhanced by GPRS technology, providing successful remote monitoring where cabled and wireless solutions are unsuitable.
Skyview’s SIM based GPRS data transfer solutions take the pressure off on-site staff. Our weather stations will automatically upload data without the need for a dedicated computer allowing site managers to view current weather information from any location.
Alarms and Alerts have been built into the Skylink-pro system. Administrators can edit or delete an existing alarm, or create new alarms.
Create Shift Groups, Alert Contacts and Schedules all via our unique web-based software enabling site critical procedures to be set in motion at the touch of a button.